Please bring your food donations to church for our Grove Outreach!
- Canned meat, tuna, chicken/Carne, atun, pollo enlatados
- Dry pasta/Pasta
- Pasta sauce/Salsa para pasta
- Non fat dry milk/Leche en polvo
- Non-refrigerated milk/soy milk/Leche no refrigerada o de soya
- Canned fruit and vegetables/Frutas y vegetales enlatados
- Instant coffee and tea/Café instantaneo y te
- Peanut butter/Mantequilla de mani
- Jelly/jam/ Mermelada
- Snack/protein bars/Barras de proteina
- Popcorn/Palomitas de maiz
- Fruit juices/jugos de fruta
- Olive/canola oil (bottles and spray cans)/Aceite canola o de olive (botellas o spray)
- Dried fruits/frutas secas
Thank You and Many Blessings,
Fr. Luis R. Largaespada
The Grove Outreach has served as a food bank in our area for more than 30 years. It seeks to alleviate the needs of the less fortunate in our neighborhood.
Volunteers help by packing and distributing food once a week.
Food Packing: Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Food Distributing: Saturdays 6:15 a.m. – 8:30 a.m