Dear St. Hugh Community,
Showing respect in accordance with the Golden Rule helps us to recognize how special we are in God’s eyes. Remember to show respect at school, to your classmates, other students, teachers, and family members!
May God bless you today, tomorrow, and always.
Mrs. Mary E. Fernandez, Ed.S.
Principal Saint Hugh Catholic School
We appreciate your interest in Saint Hugh Catholic School.
Application for admission is as follows:
- Complete online application. A non refundable $75 application fee covers the application and entrance exam, if applicable.
- All students applying to Kindergarten through 8th grade must take the entrance exam.
- Entrance exam is scheduled for January 26, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. Students are to report to the school auditorium by no later than 7:45 A.M. Duration of the exam is approximately two hours.
- All students taking the exam must have the following documents uploaded to their application:
– Most recent report card from the current school year.
– Final report cards of the last two school years for students applying to second grade and up.
– Birth & baptismal certificate.
– Standardized test results from the last two years, when applicable.
– Family picture.
- If unable to upload the documents, please email them to Mrs. Ramallo at email@example.com. All required documents are to be received in the school office no later than Monday, January 21, 2019.
- Complete recommendation forms from current school are required for all students applying to Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- St. Hugh Church parishioners are to include the parishioner number on their application.
- Non– St. Hugh parishioners must provide a letter from their parish prior to admission.
St. Juan Diego
Virtue of the month:
How beautiful would it be to leave the world a better place than the way we found it.
– Pope Francis –
Class of 2018
“The Outfit that Outfits Everybody”
Visit our spacious showroom or shop online.