Dear St. Hugh Community,
St. Vincent de Paul was able to teach us to serve the poor because he encouraged caring for others. That is a wonderful example for all of us to follow. Imagine if each person who did something caring today encouraged someone else to do the same. We could change the world. Let’s make an effort today to be caring towards each other here at school and to encourage others to join us.
May God bless you today, tomorrow and always.
Mrs. Mary E. Fernandez, Ed.S.
Principal Saint Hugh Catholic School
WELCOME BACK RAIDERS!
As we begin this new school year, we thank you for the spirit that you renewed in us through the summer months.
We thank you for the time to enjoy our family and friends and to reflect on what is important in our lives.
Let this new school year be marked by enthusiasm and love so that, with the inspiration of your Spirit, we may continue to grow in our faith. Help us to fulfill Your hope with honest intentions and works of faith. Let us be kind with ourselves and others bringing laughter, joy and love to each other.
We ask this in your name.
We appreciate your interest in Saint Hugh Catholic School.
Application for admission is as follows:
- Complete online application. A non refundable $75 application fee covers the application and entrance exam, if applicable.
- All students applying to Kindergarten through 8th grade must take the entrance exam.
- Entrance exam is scheduled for January 26, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. Students are to report to the school auditorium by no later than 7:45 A.M. Duration of the exam is approximately two hours.
- All students taking the exam must have the following documents uploaded to their application:
– Most recent report card from the current school year.
– Final report cards of the last two school years for students applying to second grade and up.
– Birth & baptismal certificate.
– Standardized test results from the last two years, when applicable.
– Family picture.
- If unable to upload the documents, please email them to Mrs. Ramallo at firstname.lastname@example.org. All required documents are to be received in the school office no later than Monday, January 21, 2019.
- Complete recommendation forms from current school are required for all students applying to Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- St. Hugh Church parishioners are to include the parishioner number on their application.
- Non– St. Hugh parishioners must provide a letter from their parish prior to admission.
St. Vincent De Paul
Virtue of the month:
Class of 2018
“The Outfit that Outfits Everybody”
Visit our spacious showroom or shop online.