Online Application for the
Important Dates to Remember
● November 17: Virtual Open House for new parents will be posted on St.hughmiami.org. School tours will be available after submission of the online application has been completed, please contact email@example.com to schedule.
● November 17th: Online Application for the 2020-2021 school year can be submitted through our website, www.sthughmiami.com. The application fee is $75 (non-refundable).
● January 12: Virtual Open House for new parents will be posted on St.hughmiami.org. School tours will be available after submission of the online application has been completed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
● January 23: Mandatory Entrance Exams at 8:00 A.M. for students applying to Kindergarten through 8th grade. Please report to the school by 7:45 A.M
We appreciate your interest in Saint Hugh Catholic School.
Application for admission is as follows:
- Complete online application. A non refundable $75 application fee covers the application and entrance exam, if applicable.
- All students applying to Kindergarten through 8th grade must take the entrance exam.
- Entrance exam is scheduled for January 25, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. Students are to report to the school auditorium by no later than 7:45 A.M. Duration of the exam is approximately two hours.
- All students taking the exam must have the following documents uploaded to their application:
– Most recent report card from the current school year.
– Final report cards of the last two school years for students applying to second grade and up.
– Birth & baptismal certificate.
– Standardized test results from the last two years, when applicable.
– Family picture.
- If unable to upload the documents, please email them to Mrs. Ramallo at email@example.com. All required documents are to be received in the school office no later than Monday, January 23, 2020.
- Complete recommendation forms from current school are required for all students applying to Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- St. Hugh Church parishioners are to include the parishioner number on their application.
- Non– St. Hugh parishioners must provide a letter from their parish prior to admission.
Dear St. Hugh Community,
In today’s world, hospitality is oftenviewed as an extension of etiquette. As a virtue, however, hospitality retainsits ancient roots. Hospitable people discover the joy in serving others and inthe process become less fearful of who others might be and more accepting ofwho they are. As you make hospitality an intentional practice, take note of theway it changes you into a more open and caring person.
May God bless you today, tomorrow andalways.
Mrs. Mary E. Fernandez, Ed.S.
Principal Saint Hugh Catholic School
ONLINE APPLICATION NOW OPEN
For new students 2019-20.
Middle School students welcomed:
honors level classes, small class size, 1:1 iPad instruction,STEM Lab, High School Dual Enrollment classes available and much more!
St. John Paul II
Virtue of the month: Hospitality
“Lord Jesus, how many times did you urge your followers to welcome the stranger? I sometimes balk at this. It’s hard to be welcoming when I am tired, fearful, or anxious about my time and resources. Bless me with an open and welcoming heart. Let me see others as I would see you. Let others see in me the warmth and grace of your love. Enfold me in your gracious Spirit and make hospitality a mark of my life. Amen.”
St. Hugh Catholic School is proud to be the first school in Miami Dade County to have become STREAM certified.
“The Outfit that Outfits Everybody”
Visit our spacious showroom or shop online.