How do I update my Seesaw app?
If you are missing features in Seesaw or experiencing glitches, you may need to update your app! Please find instructions for updating your device and our latest app versions below: Step 1: On your iOS device please go to the App store and check updates Seesaw.
Tap ‘update’ to get the latest version of the app. • Current Seesaw Class app: 7.4
How to sign to Seesaw App?
Step 1: Open Seesaw
Step 2: Tap on I’m a Student
Tap on Google/Email Sign in
Step 3: Click on Sign in with Google
Step 4: Click Continue
Step 5: Enter the student’s email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 6: Now you are done!
If it shows this error message: “Unable to sign in to account”
the passcode must be set up on your iPad device.
To set up a passcode for your iPad, follow the steps below.
1. Tap on Settings > Touch ID & Passcode (or Face ID & Passcode)
2. tap Turn Passcode On
3. Enter the 4 digit passcode.
How do unblock the Pop ups?
If you are not able to see the ebook for HMH Ed: Science or Social Studies, you may need to unblock the Pop ups!
Please find instructions for unblock it
How to allow pop-ups on an iPad
1. Start the Settings app.
2.In the pane on the left, tap “Safari.”
3. In the General section, turn off “Block Pop-ups” by swiping the switch to the left. You’ve now allowed pop-ups in Safari
The Battery is Dying too Quickly
If your iPad is dying too quickly during the school day. Please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: See which app is draining your battery:
- Go to setting
- Scroll down and select “Battery”
- Once selected, allow for the diagnostic to refresh
- See at the top of the list under “Battery Usage” you can see which app has been utilizing the most battery
See which app might be using your location in the background unnecessarily
- Tap settings on your device
- Scroll and select “Background App Refresh”
- Once selected turn off the apps that you feel don does not need to know your location if they are not open
The Battery life should be good now.
iPad Battery problem
If your iPad is not charging, please make sure that you are using the correct brick and cable for the iPad. You may need to get the correct brick like this one:
Do not use the charger from your phone
Elementary & Middle School