- Applicant must be kinder-8 grade student.
- Applicant must be active member of St Hugh Catholic Church a minimum of two years of continual participation as a member of the church.
- Applicant must exhibit academic promise and achieve a minimum of a B average or proficient status which must be maintained throughout the academic year for funding to be provided.
- Applicant must demonstrate economic need/the-financial situation of the applicant‘s family as a whole will be considered when determining economic need.
- Complete application form.
- Letter of applicant addressed to St. Hugh Catholic Church Hewlett Family Foundation ScholarshipCommittee stating intent to apply for the scholarship.
- Copy of the applicant family’s income tax return for the most recent 2 years submitted to St. Hugh.
- Narrative description of applicant’s family involvement in St. Hugh Church and School.
- Applicant must agree to a personal interview with the scholarship committee upon completion of application.
- Scholarship funds are to be used for tuition fees only will be issued directly to St. Hugh School.
- Applicant must provide evidence of enrollment or registration in St. Hugh Catholic School.
- Scholarship may be reduced suspended or terminated without cause for any reason, including without limitation. The failure or the application to maintain the minimum that were required for the initial award.